Box 54 contains Bentham's writings on legal procedure. It includes an analysis of Napoleon's Code civil.
Detailed contents of this box are as follows:
- Folios 1 to 23: Procedure Code - General rules, general view; 1824-25
- Folios 24 to 69: Procedure Code - Nomenclature and classification; 1824
- Folios 70 to 192: Procedure Code - Judiciary application, judiciary transference, judicial communication, evidence, proxies, place of examination or attendance, suits, intermediate proceedings, termination of a suit, stages of procedure, general view, proceedings in information; 1823-27
- Folios 193 to 201: Procedure Code - Bonaparte's; 1825
- Folio 202: Procedure Code - Bonaparte's, at Boulogne; 1825
Folios from box 54 which have already been partially or fully transcribed are listed under the progress bar below.
Box 54 Progress: Transcription begun
In Progress: 2
Ready For Review: 0